Friday, September 20, 2013

Mishmash

In just sitting in the break room ready to work and sorting out some thoughts. Yesterday was talk like a pirate day. No one dressed up with me, but I scored us some free krispy kremes, anyway. I'll take any excuse to run to work in costume.

This is interesting reading:

http://aweinstein.kinja.com/fuck-you-im-gen-y-and-i-dont-feel-special-or-entitl-1333588443

... OK, while you were reading that, I banged out 3 hours of my work day. Time compression, weeeee!

I'm in a blue funk today. I don't quite want to say depressed, because I feel that depression requires more commitment to one's mood. I'm just... Bluesy.

I'm eating lunch today, though, so maybe that's some kind personal achievement. I don't know.

Whatever, man. Thanks for reading. Time for a smoke, some orange is the new black, and then more work.

No comments:

Post a Comment