Friday, August 2, 2013

Productive?

Today was a pretty good day. It was errand-running day, so I had a lot to do, and I still got home by one and started doing petty chores. On top of getting the shopping done and the prescriptions picked up, I got my purse totally organized and some things put away, so I feel a little more put together than I usually do. I even got my new books that I won on a Reddit raffle and got those put away. Maybe tonight I can continue on my organized streak and do some laundry and some programming work!

Or maybe I'll just eat and watch The Candidate. Or some combination of those things. 

It's weird how certain small acts can turn our whole perspectives around, though, isn't it? An organized purse and a full pantry are two things that make me feel really good about life no matter what else is going on. I may be ready to lose my shirt, but dangit, I'll go down with a full belly and an organized satchel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment