Saturday, July 13, 2013

           Hello everybody. I'm Chris the male part of this dynamic duo. As Jack stated this really isn't the beginning, our beginning maybe, but the middle of our story. I'm a pretty laid back person who likes to read, kayak, and get the most out of the time I have left on this big little world. I find as I get older that aging is not for the weak. I have tried to make some small lifestyle changes to hopefully get back on track. I have changed my diet, restarted going to the gym, and generally trying to enjoy life. Unfortunately I am also a minor foodie so that doesn't help with the fitness aspect.

        In this blog we might cover a whole range of subjects but we shouldn't ramble too badly. I may tend to travel down side roads in my rants but it should eventually come back to the main subject. We hope that you will join us as we share with you our ideas both the ups and downs.

No comments:

Post a Comment