Saturday, July 13, 2013

First Post

Greetings! I'm Jack, the female half of this duo. This is not really the beginning, but as it's difficult to start in the middle, it's a beginning. I'm a big believer in learning everything I can in life and love, though sometimes I start more projects than I finish. I figure that I come out ahead if I learn something in the doing.

Right now, together, we're working on fitness, blogging (obviously), and a programming project, and watching Breaking Bad from the beginning (somehow I missed out on this all this time!). Separately, I'm reading Mistborn and trying to beat level 147 of Candy Crush Saga (damn you, Candy Crush Saga). Work, housework, and the gym (most weeks... some weeks we fall off the train a little) take up most of the time, honestly.

I could start an "Adventures in Bookselling" blog... but I think that one would have to be anonymous. I don't speak for anyone but me. Even Chris. So, speaking of...

1 comment: